Edit; And then I was tagged again. This time by
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
OH MY GOD, NO 10 FACTS WHAT A JOY
1) What's the best dream you've ever had? - I can't choose just one so generally the ones where I can fly and the ones that have some fantasy elements in them.
2) What's the weirdest dream you ever had? - Pretty much all of them. I had a really fucking weird one a few weeks ago but I remember nothing of it.
3) Have you ever met a celebrity? Who? - Probably, but they may not have been that significant as I don't remember.
4) What's your favorite animal? - Raven
5) What is your favorite place of the house? - My house or just houses in general? That's kind of a big question. In my house, my room obviously, but in houses in general...it depends. I like smaller, calmer places, small rooms, corridors with some decoration, generally places where you can relax and make yourself comfortable. Sauna. Sauna is a great place. And it has to be a wood-burning one.
6) Favorite season? - Winter
7) Whats your lucky number? - I don't have one.
8) If you were a super hero what powers would you have? - Teleportation
9) What's the worst situation you ever been? - I don't know. Right now it's the current situation. Group project deadline in 12 hours, loads of work to do, one group member is a complete meathead and I can't trust him to do anything (because he fucks it up and I have to clean the mess). Basically I'm the one keeping this shit together and making sure things are being done.
10) What's your favorite movie? - Dragonheart
And I'm still not tagging anyone.
I was tagged by ~ShadoWolf0913
You must post these rules.
Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
No tag backs.
No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
You have to tag 10 people.
1. It takes me at least half an hour to get out of bed.
2. I don't like the new Mewtwo forme.
3. I want a pet raven.
4. I have too many games to play but I keep wanting to replay old games.
5. I really don't like these things because I never know what to say.
6. I hate letting people down.
7. I'm terrible at making decisions and out of two choices I always pick the wrong one.
8. Sometimes I want to leave Tumblr.
9. One of my favourite hobbies is "How many tabs can I keep open in my browser."
10. I can count to ten.
1. If you could live in any time period you wanted, either in history, now, or in the future, which would you choose?
- I'd like to live in the viking era. I think it'd be more suitable for me.
2. What would your ideal vacation consist of?
- Lots of travelling around and seeing places and experiencing things.
3. If you could meet anybody, living or dead, who would it be?
- I'd like to meet Tony Kakko, he's one of my favourite people ever.
4. What is the deepest secret you can share online?
- I'm actually the Emperor of the Universe.
5. How would you describe color to a person who has been blind since birth?
- I would describe them by using the senses that still work. How the colour feel like, what kind of sound does it make? Maybe it even has a taste. Actions, emotions, anything the colour might be connected to.
6. What is the most unusual thing you own?
- Maybe my houseplant because I don't know how that thing is still alive.
7. How do you define love?
- An intense, strong feeling of affection. Often referred to as something positive but it has two sides.
8. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
- I can't decide between music and being able to draw.
9. What is the meaning of life?
- To live and to enjoy life.
10. Do you think these questions are too philosophical?
- Not too.
I'm too lazy to write questions or tag people. Tag yourselves if you want.